Thursday 22 January 2009

Breathless with anticipation aren't you :D ?

Ok so I promise I won't ever do that to you again :D

But, you gather the central theme of this blog yes? I love my boyfriend above all else, yes? I also love talking about him very much. He is very gracious in accepting that, as his girlfriend there
are certain duties I must fulfil :D Such as painting him with the make up I don't really wear, taking pictures and putting them on the internet :D


like so...


Don't worry, he forgives me :) He tells me that when he begins to earn lots of money on account of being an uber clever engineering dude, he will buy a DSLR, then I can take actual non blurry pictures to my hearts content :D


I think they might be better if I click large instead of medium...hm This is something of a test run, the contrast adjustments work for my screen, I don't know about yours, you are welcome to tell me how I am to work this geezer :D More elaborate transformations of Ashley will appear in the near future. Unfortunately he selfishly wanted to be able to see his homework so this is a very hastily done job. Boo,
bad Ash.

It will also likely feature small insights into the lives of my wonderful goldfish Shoom and Anoir, tragic tales of my woeful past, relations of the trials and tribulations of being a reluctant English (and Scottish) Literature student, of Edinburgh University, and of course, links to things that appal and captivate me . Give up already, since I rarely venture out into the real world I imagine that what I write here will not be amusing or interesting in any way. This is a thing you should know from the start. Or maybe I'm setting you up for disappointment by making use of the modesty topos :p Who knows what the future holds eh?

1 comment:

  1. Ash is just so awesome. I don't usually wish these kinds of things on people, but I wish you'll both live happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete