Sunday 25 January 2009

Conclusion:

Flora light melted in the microwave with sugar and milk does not make fudge. It does however, make something, and that something is quite tasty. Smooth, slightly chewy, yet melty, a little bit like a really thick lemon curd. I asked Ash if he would eat it on toast, he says he will eat it with a spoon. Here it is about to be eaten with a knife:


Due to the milk being semi skimmed and the flora light being light, I deem micro-fudge a healthy alternative to regular fudge, speaking of which, there are actually many recipes for microwave fudge available on this here google. Here's one with walnuts in: http://www.netmums.com/food/Fudge.877/

Don't know if it works, but maybe it's worth a try. I think this is one experiment I'd very much like to continue until I find some satisfactory conclusions! Next time I'll try it with butter...nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment